And so today is finally here!

Everytime we sleep and wake up successfully each morning, we must be reminded that we have a purpose to fulfill. Not all of us that slept last night woke up to see today. Even amongst those of us alive , not all are strong and free . Some are in the hospital on life support struggling to live , others are in prison without any freedom . If you woke up today and you still have life in you, strength to get up and move around , then don't sit idle. Get up and do something!

However the tomorrow we're always worried about depends on what we're doing today!
You woke up today despite the woes of yesterday and the uncertainty of tomorrow because you still have the ability to build today with faith and believe,  the tomorrow you're hopping for. It is there, inherent,in you. So just get up and make it happen.

My mentor always tells​ me that " if you don't decide for yourself what you want your future to be like and build it, someone else will come and hire you to build the future they  want you to have for you. And trust me you'll never like it there. "

Sometimes we are afraid to dream big and pursue our dreams because we think by so doing, we're only chasing after worldly things. But let me tell you this, whatever your believes are I know that you represent that whom you believe in and your doing great for the world to see is shining 'his/her' light for the world to see! I'm a Christian and a very devout one of course! I know and believe that my God delights in my success, for it is through which His light shines to the world around me. I'm obliged then to take the glory implanted in me and show it forth​ in my deeds so the world will see and my God be glorified.

Just as noone ever lights a candle and keeps​ it under the table but places it  on  the table so the light  shines​ for everyone to see, so you also let your light shine in front of people so your God will be glorified.
      

Okay!
Now about yesterday, I wasn't able to do all I said I'd do but I'm glad I've been able to complete it today . So I'd advise you not to be sad if you aren't able to finish what you planned to do in  a day, you'll always have the opportunity to finish it the next day once you are able to wake up to life.
!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Big Joe!
      Keep visiting this blog to get more 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is the time!

What I learned about menstruation and what you should know too.